Edited by: Bharat Upadhyay
Last updated: January 16, 2023, 4:46 PM IST
Last year, Apple launched its latest operating system – iOS 16 with many interesting features, including all-new personalized lock screens, focus filters, shared photo library, deleting a sent message, the ability to use emojis in the background image, and removing the background from any image on iPhone.
Thanks to iOS 16, you can remove the background from almost any image with a relatively clear subject. This feature allows you to copy and paste the topic into different apps, such as WhatsApp, iMessage, Instagram and more. This article will help those who want to use this interesting feature on iPhone. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to remove the background from any photo in iOS 16:
How to remove background from any image in iOS 16
– Download the latest version of iOS on your iPhone
– Make sure your device is running at least iOS 16.
– Open the image you want to remove the background from.
-Long press on the subject.
– Tap on the ‘Copy’ option that appears at the top.
– Open the app you want to paste it into.
Step 6: Double tap the screen and tap the Paste button.
How to remove background from web images in Safari
If you want to remove the background from a web image, you can do it right from Safari.
– Find the image you want to remove the background from in Safari
– Now long press on the image and you will see a popup menu.
– Then tap ‘Copy topic’ to remove the background and copy the topic to your clipboard.
– You can now paste the copied image without the background.
List of iPhones that support background removal feature:
iPhone SE 2nd Gen, iPhone SE 3rd Gen, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13 , iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Read all the latest technical news here