Hair problems are increasing dramatically in adults today. From hair loss to blotchiness and baldness, these are some of the most common problems young people face. Well, there could be many reasons behind it including stressful lifestyle and excessive use of chemicals or heat that can eventually damage the hair. What is the solution? Focusing on your diet is paramount if you want to maintain healthy hair. Usually, if you eat well and nourish your mane on the inside, you will automatically see it on the outside. Like the other organs of your body, hair also needs fuel to grow. Nutritionist Anjali Mukerjee shares a post on Instagram revealing the five diet tips that can help you with healthy hair.
The food says: “Like our skin, our hair is the result of our internal health. Every strand of hair needs a constant supply of essential nutrients.”
Therefore, it is necessary to consume enough proteins, vitamins and minerals to provide your hair with everything it needs to stay shiny, shiny and strong, adds Anjali.
According to Anjali, here are the five diet tips you should follow for healthy hair:
1) Increase your intake of iron-rich and protein-rich foods such as eggs, dark green leafy vegetables, soybeans, fish, raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes and curds.
2) Add whole grains to your diet. These grains can be naachni, jowar and whole grain.
3) Include juices in your diet that are packed with antioxidants, iron and calcium, such as spinach with tomato juice and wheatgrass juice.
4) Diet with herbs like Brahmi and Bhringraj can be very beneficial to reduce hair loss and nourish the roots.
5) Try to avoid refined foods and table sugar.
Speaking of hair related issues, many people experience gray hair from the time they are too young. According to Anjali Mukerjee, there are several reasons for this condition. She says that in many cases, early graying of the hair can be inherited from parents or grandparents. The lack of protein in your body can also lead to graying hair, which is why it is important to eat healthy, protein-rich foods. Prolonged periods of stress can also lead to this condition. Also, those who drink too much tea, coffee or alcohol can get gray hair very early compared to others.
Eat nutritious foods and keep your hair healthy.
Disclaimer: This content, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for qualified medical advice. For more information, always consult a specialist or your own doctor. NewsMadura is not responsible for this information.
Featured video of the day
Gujarat Bridge Collapse: Who Is Responsible?